Eclipse MicroPen in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Gregory S. Keller, a board-certified facial plastic surgeon at Keller Plastic Surgery, provides Eclipse MicroPen® treatments to residents of Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and nearby areas in Southern California, to erase visible signs of aging and improve the overall condition of the skin.
What is the Eclipse MicroPen®?
The Eclipse MicroPen® is a revolutionary new microneedling device now used by skincare professionals around the world. This treatment is used to diminish the visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles and age spots, as well as blemishes, acne scars, and other marks and imperfections in the skin.
What are the advantages of the Eclipse MicroPen®?
The Eclipse MicroPen® offers several advantages over previous generation anti-aging devices such as lasers and dermal needle rollers. Dermatologists and aesthetic specialists prefer the Eclipse MicroPen® for the following reasons:
- Safety. The Eclipse MicroPen® is safer than other products, such as dermal rollers, because it utilizes sterile single-use surgical-grade disposable cartridge tips. The safety cartridge’s unique features ensure greater efficiency and superior clinical results while maintaining the highest level of safety for both the patient and provider. The MicroPen® is safe for most skin types, and suitable for adult patients of all ages, meaning it is an excellent treatment for almost everyone!
- Speed. The Eclipse MicroPen®’s high-speed motor allows for a quicker yet more efficient procedure.
- Comfort. The MicroPen®’s rapid motion results in a more comfortable experience described by patients as a mild sandpaper-like sensation.
- Versatility. The MicroPen® has a variable position feature that allows our treatment specialists to customize each treatment for each individual patient in order to achieve the best clinical results.
- Consistency. The MicroPen®’s safety and control features ensure predictable, consistent results. In contrast to laser treatments and dermal rollers, the Eclipse MicroPen® produces reliable and improved outcomes in virtually every patient.
How does the Eclipse MicroPen® work?
The skin is cleansed, and a topical lubricating gel is applied to help the MicroPen® glide across your skin. Then, in a single motion, the MicroPen® is gently pressed against the skin while simultaneously gliding in one direction until the entire treatment area has been covered.
How does an Eclipse MicroPen® treatment compare to a Laser treatment?
The Eclipse MicroPen® uses no heat, so there is less injury to the skin and less downtime. After an Eclipse MicroPen® treatment, your skin may be red for 24 hours or less. This advantage means that you can have the procedure performed on a Friday and look great for work on Monday.
You can now refresh your appearance with a simple non-invasive Eclipse MicroPen® treatment performed by specialists at Keller Plastic Surgery. Led by board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory S. Keller, our practice provides excellence in cosmetic services for residents of Southern California in and around Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and Beverly Hills. Contact one of our convenient offices today to schedule your complimentary introductory consultation!